- The Locke Society’s E-Newsletter
- Access to The Locke Society’s private group for members on Facebook. In this group, members will be able to interact with each other to ask and respond to questions pertaining to education, share lessons/lesson ideas, and discuss teaching experiences.
- Pen with The Locke Society logo
- T-shirt with The Locke Society logo (Members will receive an e-mail for sizing information. Please note that the T-shirts are not able to be exchanged.) *Current members include those who have been members of The Locke Society with new or renewed membership since September 2022.
- Use of a prioritized email address to contact The Locke Society
- Access to multimedia images (for educational use only) photographed by The Locke Society
Benefits of Joining
Please donate a minimum donation of $35 for teachers/general or $15 for students to become a member.
The Locke Society is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.